Walmart Tracking: Package delivery is the most essential element for Walmart company. Whenever we shop online from Walmart, we first think about Walmart’s package delivery. Walmart Online Shoppers can easily track their order online. With the help of ‘Walmart Tracking’, Walmart Online Shoppers can track walmart order online at any time without any problem. We all know that Walmart Company is the world’s largest retail company. Walmart Company takes extra care of its customers. For Walmart Online Shoppers, Walmart has provided ‘Walmart Tracking’ facility, with the help of Walmart Online Shoppers can track their order package.
Below, we are providing the steps for ‘Walmart Tracking’ for tracking your online package.
How to Use Walmart Tracking System?
We have explained the method of using Walmart tracking for your convenience. You will need an email and online order number before you start Walmart tracking with the help of walmart tracking number, which you will be able to complete the Walmart tracking process. So, let’s now follow the steps below to track your Walmart online order.
- In the first step, you will have to login in your ‘Walmart account’. Login is the first element of walmart check order status.
- You must have your own Walmart account if you order your own package online.
- After this, you have to track your order options on the Walmart official website page. Or you can go directly from the track order option before you log in. You can also find this option on the right side of the Walmart official website.
- You will now see a form where you will have to give your email order number and last six digits of your email order number.
- You will then need to click on the Order Status option. You will now be able to see your order status in Walmart.
Steps to find the Walmart check ordering status, If Tracking Information not found
Even after following these steps, if you do not find any information on the Walmart official website or “not found” then there are some reasons for this. Let’s know about these reasons:
- The first reason may be that the information you entered was incorrect or invalid.
- The carrier may not have taken the order package yet.
- Or if your order is in processing status, tracking is not available.
- It may also be due that the carrier has not updated its package tracking information in the system.
- Tracking can take 48 hours to update walmart online order status.
- Your order number has expired or has been removed from the system of careers.
You do not need to be afraid of the reasons mentioned above. After some time, Walmart or carriers will automatically solve these problems by their channel. Now you will be able to track your package without any hassle at any time. Wait a little time and try it again.